Seavoy Nursing Home Sdn Bhd
Welcome to the Seavoy Nursing Home!
This nursing home has been designed and built to create a comfortable, attractive and friendly environment where our residents can receive personal, attentive care that will help to speed their recovery. Our aim is tp provide the fitnest healt and nursing care.
Situated in K.L. city centre, this 40-bedded nursing home, with spacious quiet garden, provides a peaceful and tranquil environment ideal for people requiring residential-care, holiday stay or convalescence.
There are well-decorated and furnished rooms, designed with patients' comfort and privacy in mind which include attached bathrooms and nurse call system.
The spacious reception-cum-lounge provides for visitors to socialise with the residents.
FRIENDLY NURSING STAFF
Seavoy Nursing home is run by an experienced, dedicated Matron assisted by fully qualified nursing and auxillary staff to provide personalised care and attention.
PHYSICIAN'S CARE ON REQUEST
The large physiotherapy hall-cum-gym is self-sufficient and well-equipped. Under the supervision of our experienced physiotherapists, residents are encouraged to participate in many rehabilitative activities including occupational, receational and relaxation therapy. Acupuncture, acupressure, or traditional massage can be arranged upon request.
Residents are encouraged to make full use of the recreational facilities which include:
Spacious gardens with afish pond, well-lit at night, are suitable for walks or gardening.
Television, video, indoor games, library, music, radio, etc.
VISITING & OUTING
We encourage visitors to visit their spouses at any time of the day and to take their loved ones out for family outings.
Seavoy Nursing Home is proud of its variety of home-cooked food. Residents can enjoy meals in the elegant dining room, in the gardens or privately in their own rooms. Menus are prepared under the guidance of our qualified dietician.
In-house laundrette sorts out all daily needs. Besides this, hair-dressing services can be arranged.
TYPES OF SERVICES
1. Long-term residential care: Our nursing staff provides personal care and understanding to help resident feel secure, comfortable and happy in homely environment.
2. Convalescent care: Seavoy Nursing Home is fully equipped and staffed to provide professional convalescent care for patients recovering from an accident, illness or operation.
3. Holiday stay: Whether a change of environment or a break for the rest of the family, these short-term stays provide an enjoyable holiday in a beautiful and peaceful home for those normally reliant on full-time care.
4. Day care is also available.
The home has an ambulance based on site ensuring that residents who need emergency or acute care can be transported without delay to our acute care hospital. Where accident and emergency care is available 24 hours a day.
WHAT TO BRING
1. Doctor's referral letter, if any
2. Medicines labelled
3. Bath and face towels
5. Blouses or shirts
6. Trousers or pants
7. Tootbrush and toothpaste
8. Soaps, shampoo, comb, mugs etc.
9. Wheelchairs and walking aids.
At Seavoy Nursing Home, we are more than just a nursing home. We are dedicated in maintaining the dignity and the best possible quality of life for our residents. for futher information or the desire to visit us, with no obligation, please contact: