- General: Restaurant, 24-Hour Front Desk, Newspapers, Family Rooms, Elevator, Safety Deposit Box, Luggage Storage, Airconditioning.
- Services: Room Service, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Airport Shuttle, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Ironing Service, Fax/Photocopying.
- Internet : Free! Wi-fi is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge.
- Guess Parking: Free! Free public parking is possible on site.
PENVIEW HOTEL is a 3 star hotel located at the hub of 3 major zones in the greater Kuching city area. It is in close proximity to these 3 main zones namely the Kuching Central Business Disctrict, Pending Light Industrial Estate & Petra Jaya suburb. The hotel is approximately 10 minutes from the Kuching International Airport. It is flanked by supermarkets, specialty shops and multi cultured food centres/restaurants making it a lively area from dusk until dawn.
PENVIEW HOTEL welcomed its first guest in the year 1996 and over a decade later, it is still proud to be of service to many guests from Malaysia, as well as from all over the world. The hotel has 165 exisitng guest rooms. All rooms are tastefully decorated with comfortable beds and also come with basic facilities such as air conditioning, cable television and a mini bar. The hotel will be incorporating a handicap equipped washroom on one of its floors as part of its social corporate responsibilty.
PENVIEW HOTEL resident coffee house reflects an easy ambience for breakfast, lunch or dinner serving up Kuching's finest local and western cuisine. It also has ample modern facilities coupled with its spacious ballrooms to provide for meetings, conferences and banquets of any scale. To satisfy its techno savvy guests PENVIEW Hotel has integrated wireless internet connectivity to its building mainly at the ......... (specific area??).
PENVIEW Hotel aims to provide all of its guests modern comfort at an affordable price. Book online now and enjoy our *special online rates! Kindly refer to our website www.penviewhotel.com
Pending Light Industrial Estate is 5 minutes by car from Penview Hotel. Pending Light Industrial Estate adjoins to Demak Laut which houses light to medium industrial businesses. Situated within this area is the Borneo Convention Centre which is about 5-10 minutes from Penview Hotel.
Petra Jaya suburb is 5-8 minutes by car from Penview Hotel via the Tun Salahuddin Toll Bridge. Petra Jaya is the Administrative Centre for the Sarawak Government. For the medical tourist Normah Medical Specialist Centre is also located in Petra Jaya and is approx. 8 minutes by car from Penview Hotel. For vacationing tourist this Toll bridge is one of the gateways from the city area to the Santubong Peninsula where the beautiful damai beaches are. "
PURNAMA HOTEL is the biggest hotel with 218 spacious guestrooms (suite & deluxe rooms) adjoining to 120 lots shopping complex, government offices and the town mosque. It is the tallest landmark in central Limbang commercial town having a beautiful panoramic view of the Limbang River. The hotel is only a 10 minutes drive from the Limbang Airport or a 5-10 minutes stroll to the express boat jetties to Labuan and Lawas.
The market and port town of Limbang stretched out along the eastern bank of Limbang River serves as one of the 11 administrative division of Borneo-Sarawak is also the northern gateway to Miri, Lawas, Sabah, Labuan and Brunei. Limbang is a popular weekend destination for neighbouring Bruneians and a popular tourist jungle trekking destination to Gunung Mulu national Park using the 11 km Headhunter's Trail.
Accessibility to Limbang can also be by air using Fokker 50 planes, or by land with ample express buses prying the route from as far as from Pontianak-Kalimantan, Kuching (850km) and Kota Kinabalu (250km) to Limbang or express boats from Labuan and Lawas.
PURNAMA HOTEL has conference and meeting facilities to cater for 25 to 1,000 people with banquet facilities, coffeehouse and Chinese restaurant outlets complete with HALAL dining
Places of interest:
Purnama Hotel is just a short stroll away from places interest:-
- The Esplanade overlooking the bustling Malay water village with water taxi movement to and from Limbang town.
- The Wooden Limbang Museum (previously used as a fort built by Rajah Charles Brooke in 1897) has a modest collection of archaeological finds and ethnic artifacts
- The Wet Market selling popular smoked fish-Ikan Tahai
- Umbrella Market (Pasar Tamu) sets up at weekend selling all manger of goods including native traditional medicine, jungle produce, vegetables, local candies.
- Taman Tasik Bukit Mas (Gold Hill Lake Park) a recreational park with children's playground, lake, barbecue site, suspension bridge and toilets. Within the park lies Bukit Mas a jungle-clad limestone outcrop with 210m high summit offers excellent view of nearby Brunei with a small Buddhist shrine half-way up the summit.
- A public swimming pool is just nearby the hotel.