Your Satisfaction Is Our Commitment - EAI's Quality Policy
It is the objective of EAI to:
• Understand the needs and requirements of its customers
• Maintain a high standard of quality for its products and services
• Ensure total customer satisfaction
In order to achieve these objectives, EAI implemented TQM - Total Quality Management system and attained ISO 9002 status in July, 2000
STAFF & CORPORATE CULTURE
Over the years, the company has developed a corporate culture which equates the progress of the individual with the progress of the company. EAI's staff are highly capable and many take pride in working for the company. To date, over 30% of the present staff strength of 210 have over 10 years services with the company.
PLANT & FACILITIES
Express Audio Industry Sdn Bhd is structured to optimize the company's resources, to facilitate the company's strategic positioning and to administer and manage its business activities effectively. Presently, it operates three separate plants which focuses on different segments of the audio/plastic product market, namely cassettes and CDs replication, manufacturing of cassette parts and related accessories and manufacturing of uPVC pipes and fittings
- Lot 19089, Jalan Taming Jaya 1, Taman Taming Jaya, 43300 Balakong, Selangor.
- Lot 3385A, Batu 9 1/2, Jalan Hulu Langat, 43100 Hulu Langat, Selangor.
- 45-47, Jalan Jejaka Dua, Taman Maluri, Cheras, 55100 Kuala Lumpur