Established in the late 80s, we first started out as a company that services construction companies through the repairing of power generators. With nearly two decades of experience in the business, today, the company has grown by leaps and bounds. From diesel power generators and submersible-water pumps to hydraulic vibro hammers and mobile generators, the vast and growing range of equipment offered by the company serves the needs of clients big and small.
Our services include:
Providing generators for standby
Rental for special events or functions
Providing welding sets to offshore platforms
Providing mobile generators during power black out
Dewatering for flooded areas
Water level management for reservoirs
OUR STAFF & SERVICE CREW
We employ a work force consisting of 50 personnel, all of which are skilled in their respective fields. Within the service department, the crew is further divided into their respective sub-departments so that our clients can be assured of specialised service.
OUR COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
Daiden is strongly dedicated to providing the best in products and services and to ensure that all machines are delivered in tip-top condition.
Our commitment to quality includes:
- Complimentary maintenance service for rented machines at regular intervals
- Arrangement for same day delivery.
- Quick response to breakdown
- Skilled maintenance and service crew
OUR TRACK RECORD
We have been involved in providing equipment to many major and prominent projects in the country, including:
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
- Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)
- Petronas Refinery, Malacca
- Lumut Powerstation, Perak
- North-South Expressway
- Metro-Valley Expressway
- Pulau Indah Westport Project
- Express Rail Link (ERL) Project
- Kuala Lumpur Sentral Project
- Commonwealth Village, Bukit Jalil
- Sungai-Selangor Project-Road and Dam Project
- Stormwater Management and Road Tunnel Project (SMART)